Hi everyone, I'm sorry I forgot to tell most of you guys that I have a very important licensing exam (US Medical Licensure), and it's TOMORROW! My employment as a foreign medical graduate absolutely depends on a performance that is better than most Americans', so I can't neglect my studies. After tomorrow, the second step of my exam is on August 15, so there's a bit of time to dilly-dally and cook before I start studying like a maniac again.
So, here's the schedule:
- Before 9AM - mass, light breakfast (so I don't go to the bathroom too often)
- 9AM-5PM - The TEST!
- Heavy, luxurious dinner (or a McBurger, whatever)
- Sleep like I've never slept before
- Morning gym session to burn off my nervous munching during studying
- MARKET! And hope for great seafood and fresh fruits and vegetables that are exciting
- Ogle all your delicious new entries over the past 2 weeks. Which now number over a hundred in my RSS feed.
Now the question is: how do I reawaken this blog with something exciting?!